The CHAMP is Skylift’s track driven go anywhere, do anything power supply unit. The CHAMP is able to supply a hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical power source where you can’t fit or drive a normal power supply unit. With it’s adjustable hydraulic tool circuit, you are able to get flow rates up to 8 GPM. The rotary-screw air compressor on the CHAMP puts out 60 CFM @ 125 PSI. The CHAMP boasts a generator and an Enverter™ that produces up to 6,000 watts of power through the various receptacles on the machine. No matter what type of terrain, power source needed or size of work area, the CHAMP has you and your crew covered.
(Compact Hydraulic and Mobile Power)
- Weight: 3,600 Lbs.
- Length: Overall 8’2″
- Height: 4’8″
- Width: 35” Tracks Closed – 50” Tracks Open
- Base: High-Strength Low-Alloy Steel Construction
- Engine: 24.8 HP Kubota Diesel EPA Tier 4 Final Compliant
- Air Compressor: Rotary-Screw 60 CFM @ 3,600 RPM @ 125 PSI
- Air Tank Capacity: 19 Gallons
- Generator: 6,000 Watts @ 3,600 RPM
- Toolbox Dimensions: 18″ x 18″ x 30″ Aluminum construction